Launched in August, the San Francisco Collection by OPI has a total of 15 new shades that go so perfectly with this season’s trendy colours. This year, I am seeing a lot of dark blues, reds and metallic shades in the stores and I love it. I am still in favour of muted browns for autumn, and the new line has something for me in their liquid shades.
I have a few favorites from this collection and the only thing I would say is missing is a medium to dark muted grey. Here is a closer look at each colour in the collection.
Top Row (left to right)
- Lost On Lombard: A beautiful, rich red to dress up those warm fall sweaters
- Muir Muir On The Wall: A dazzling plum shade with amazing shine
- In the Cable Car-Pool Lane: A deep burgundy
- Embarca-Dare Ya!: This dazzling magenta steals the show
- I Knead Sour-Dough: A beautiful, spicy warm brown colour
- First Date at the Golden Gate: This bright ruby livens up any fall wardrobe
Middle Row (left to right)
- Peace & Love & OPI: This psychedelic shade will keep you guessing. I see grey, purple, green? Or was it just a dream?
- Haven’t the Foggiest: A very light, shimmery grey shade
- Incognito in Sausalito: This dark blue/black shade is perfect for the styles this fall
- Keeping Suzi at Bay: A light, bright navy colour
- Dining al Frisco: This unexpected blue is dazzling and a conversation starter
- A-Piers to Be Tan: A cinnamon-brown shade to warm up the cooler nights
Bottom Row (left to right) Liquid Sand Shades
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault: A nice, flat, earthy taupe to ground you
- Alcatraz…Rocks: My absolute favorite of the collection. A blue shade with a lot of sparkle that had many asking me what I was wearing.
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!: A dark textured navy blue shade
Remember that liquid sand lacquers are meant to be worn without a top coat and the San Francisco Collection is now available at Professional Salons and Spas for an approximate retail price of $10.95 each.