Over the last month, I have been a baking mad woman. It started the day after Halloween when I decided to make leftover Halloween chocolate fudge.
From there, it exploded into Rice Krispies Squares, more Halloween chocolate fudge, Nanaimo Bars, Red Velvet mini cupcakes with cream cheese icing, White Chocolate Candy Cane fudge, and gingerbread cookies. What can I say, I have a party to bake for…
Sounds impressive right?
It was actually extremely easy since many of these sweet treats came pretty much ready to bake after adding anywhere from one to three basic ingredients.
President’s Choice offers many packaged mixes that are perfect for entertaining and with the low additional ingredients, I’ve been able to knock a lot of these recipes out while my youngest takes her nap.
In a previous post, I talked about the new PC Plus program and you can earn points on all of these purchases as well.
The holidays are quickly approaching and my time is limited. I love the ease of these products and the time they save me. Next on my list is the shortbread and sugar cookie mixes.
Save yourself some time this holiday and make some great desserts that everyone will love. Check out all of the choices the next time you are out grocery shopping and take away a little of your holiday stress..
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Loblaw. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own.
- Road Trip Necessities for Kids Our Top Picks to Get Everyone to Point B with a Smile - July 24, 2014
- Activities for Kids at the Cabin - July 21, 2014
- Join Me in The #CleanWater Photo a Day Challenge - July 18, 2014
- Tips to Improve Your Online Productivity - July 14, 2014
- Canada Day Shows and a Recipe Celebrate our country's birthday with some Canadian-influenced shows and food. - July 1, 2014