Two sets of petite nail lacquers were released from Nicole by OPI in July. Called Kardshian Kolor, these sets are polar opposites of each other so everyone is sure to find something they will like in one or the other, or both sets. I see more carefree, light and pretty shades in one, while the other gets down to business, is edgy and takes no prisoners.
As you know, I’m a big fan of OPI and these petite polishes are no exception. In fact I may even like them more because I can fit so many more shades in to my polish drawer now.
The Celeb-bitties set includes pretty pinks and reds and the Sophisti-cuties offers grey, blue and a dark brown. Depending on my mood and event, any of these would be a lot of fun to wear around town.
Here is a breakdown of the colours in each set.
The Celeb-bities mini pack includes (left to right in the bottom left pic above):
- All Kendall-ed Up: A serious bright pink with a lot of attitude.
- Kim-pletely in Love: A light, fun pink with a hint of sparkle.
- Sealed with a Kris: A very deep, romantic red.
- Wear Something Spar-Kylie: My favorite glittery pink yet. I’m wearing this over a darker colour right now.
The Sophisti-cuties mini pack includes (left to right in the bottom right pic above):
- My Empire…My Rules: It is listed as a taupe, but I call it a grey.
- Follow Me on Glitter: A glittery deep gray that really sparkles!
- Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam: A gorgeous deep blue that I am dying to wear with the right sweater this fall.
- Hard-Kourt Fashionista: A rich, delicious brown is the chicest hue in town!
These Pretty Petites are available for $15 for a set of four at Katz Group, Loblaw, Shoppers Drug Mart, select Sears locations, and Walmart Canada.
* I received the Pretty Petites sets from Nicole by OPI for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.