This month I have a lot of fun stuff to share so I’m going to get right to it.
Capture the Memories Contest
You can enter to win a magical Walt Disney World vacation by entering and watching Disney Junior this month. The contest runs from August 6, 2012 to 10:00am ET on Friday, August 31, 2012. To enter visit http://www.disneyjunior.ca/en/contests/ and fill in the form. You can also get up to 20 bonus entries by watching Disney Junior every Monday in August between 5:30pm and 6pm ET. During this time, a magic word will be shared and each magic word will give you 5 bonus entries towards the contest.
- The Prize
One family will win a Walt Disney World experience valued at over $10,000 that includes:
- Round-trip transportation and accommodations at Disney World
- 6-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper & Water Park Fun passes
- VIP viewing of fireworks and a parade or show
- VIP Tour Guide for a full day
- Character Dining experience. (Your little one can pick who they want to meet)
- Princess and Pirate makeovers and much more!
Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings
My daughter is a big Tinker Bell fan and this new movie is coming up fast. To keep your little ones busy before it’s DVD release date of October 23, you can click the button below to access Tinker Bell and Periwinkle’s Snow Cone Stand Recipes, Secret of the Wings Fairy Friend Feeder Craft, and A Maze to the Winter Woods.
“Sunday, August 19 beginning at 11:30 a.m., join Tommy and Tallulah as they play all sorts of games in their wooden world during four back-to-back episodes of Tickety Toc. Included in the event is a brand new episode that sees the twins attempt to build a model version of the Clockhouse.”
Coming to Theatres in Fall 2012
- Finding Nemo in Disney Digital 3D™ – Release Date: September 14, 2012
- Frankenweenie – Release date: October 5, 2012
- Wreck-it-Ralph – Release Date: November 2, 2012
- Lincoln – Release Date: November 9, 2012 (Toronto) / November 16, 2012 (Wide)
- Monsters, Inc. in Disney Digital 3D™ – Release Date: December 19, 2012
Disclosure: I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.