This summer, Disney Junior has ramped up their programming to bring new episodes and marathons to keep your little ones entertained while inside. Our TV viewing times occur mostly in the morning while everyone is waking up and we are going through our morning routines, and these show times are perfect for us.
Each morning from Monday to Friday during the summer, Disney Junior is running a marathon. Your kids can wake up to episodes from their favourite shows. The marathons are as follows:
- Monday: Jake and the Never Land Pirates
- Tuesday: Doc McStuffins
- Wednesday: Special Agent Oso
- Thursday: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Friday: Tickety Toc
Also, during July and August, Jake and the Never Land Pirates is airing a new episode every Monday. Starting at 5:35 p.m ET, a new episodes will air followed by a movie or special presentation so get your PVR’s ready. We end up recording a lot if it is nice out and saving them for a rainy day — literally.
Other Disney News
- Our daughter recently celebrated her fourth birthday. She had a fun party in Winnipeg last month when we visited so nothing with her friends was planned here in Edmonton. We did however have close family over for a dinner and decided to help her get more of her Disney Princess Plush collection together. We bought Disney princess plates and decorations and everyone just bought her one of the princess dolls she still needed and she went from two dolls to seven of them. If you are near a Disney store, this is a great and fairly inexpensive gift. The dolls themselves are only $22, and right now, there is a ‘buy 2 for $34′ promotion on. She loved it and they all sleep with her now.
- Disney is also busy online with a new game every week. Make sure you stop by the Disney Junior Summer site to check them out and play with your kids.
- If you liked Monsters, Inc – they are coming back in the Summer of 2013 with Monsters University. Check out one of their teaser trailers here:
Disclosure: I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.